Monday, February 4, 2013

The Beyonce Kettle Bell 500

So what does Beyonce have to do with Kettle Bells? Easy. She did the second half of a Turkish Get Up in 6 inch high heels last night during her half time show. Respect. It took me forever to figure out how to do one in gym shoes and I certainly cannot even walk in 6 inch heels. I was inspired. After the half time show I wrote up a list of 10 exercises with 50 reps each. I ended up changing my Turkish Get Ups to Snatches after quickly realizing I cannot do them with my 20lb KB. (I now realize after watching the YouTube video below I was once again doing them wrong. Duh) I will be working on that.

The Beyonce Kettle Bell 500 TOD (20lb KB)

50 KB Swings
50 Bicep Curls (Struggled with these. Must work on puny biceps)
50 Side Bends
50 Crunches with KB on chest
50 Russian Ab Twists
50 Sumo Squat with high pull
50 One handed KB Swings
50 Tri Rows
50 Reverse Lunges
50 Snatches


I would not challenge this chick to a fight.




No comments:

Post a Comment